Knife Fight is an underground reality cooking competition show where chefs go head-to-head before a rowdy crowd of celebrities, critics and die-hard foodies.
Two chefs go head-to-head, making at least two dishes in one hour from a combination of secret ingredients. In each match-up, chefs feel the heat as they're cheered and heckled by a rowdy crowd - including celebrites, food professionals and die-hard foodies who serves as judges and timekeepers, such as Drew Barrymore, Elijah Wood, Jason Lee, Bijou Phillips, Erika Christensen and more.
- Host Ilan Hall was the winner of second season of Bravo's Top Chef.
- Actress Drew Barrymore is the executive producer of the series.
- Former Top Chef contestant CJ Jacobson revealed on his podcast that Knife Fight was originally going to be called Food Fight Club after the 1999 David Fincher film Fight Club.
- G4 was originally slated to be replaced by the new Esquire Network, but in a surprising turn of events, NBCUniversal has chosen Style Network as a new candidate.
- Knife Fight is the first reality competition series for Esquire Network.