|James Curreri & Ahmet Zappa|
Nine celebrities set out to prove their singing prowess in an American Idol-style competition, while viewers voted online on their favorite performers. The celebrities in general were aided in their quest by movement/dance instructor Tony Michaels and vocal coaches Jackie Simley-Stevens and Rachel Riggs. The winner's favorite charity will receive $50,000.
Celebrity Contestants and the songsEdit
- Joe Pantoliano (I Get a Kick Out of You, Volare)
- Michael Copon (I Don't Wanna Be, American Woman, You Give Love a Bad Name, This is How We Do It, Hot in Herre, Walking on Sunshine, Blowin' Me Up [Wih Her Love])
- Larry Holmes (I Feel Good [I Got You], Let's Get It On, Brick House, Don't Go Breakin' My Heart)
- Morgan Fairchild (These Boots Are Made for Walkin', I Will Survive, You're So Vain, Believe, Son of a Preacher Man, Heartbreaker)
- Bai Ling (Like a Virgin, Call Me, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Volare, Rock and Roll All Nite, I Touch Myself)
- Antoio Sabato Jr. (Every Breath You Take, I Want You to Want Me, Addicted to Love, I Had the Time of My Life, Nothin' But a Good Time)
- Myrka Delianos (Don't Know Why, It's My Life)
Week 2: Myrka Delianos, Kim Alexis & Joe Pantoliano
Week 3: Larry Holmes
Week 4: Antonio Sabato Jr.
Week 5: Bai Ling
Week 6: Morgan Fairchild, Carmine Gotti-Agnello
- The series itself was based on NBC's abandoned project I'm a Celebrity, But I Wanna be a Pop Star (originally titled as Celebrity Pop Superstar).
- During Week 6, all nine contestants (except Joe Pantoliano) returned to perform Bohemian Rhapsody.
- Michael Copon performed This is How We Do It with the other contestants (except Joe Pantoliano) singing back-up to close out the week 6 show. Copon's charity, Shaken Baby Alliance, received $50,000 from his win.